Information andCustomer Service
We have an Information and Customer Service desk in case you have any queries or you need information. It is located in the Cerradillas building to the left of the main ticket offices.
- Telephone (snow report): 902 886 446
- Customer service: 91 852 39 52 email@example.com
- Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Park Center (snowpark): email@example.com
- School: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESORT OPENING TIMES
- Road and car parks Open from 6.00 until 19.00
- Ticket offices: Open from 8.30 until 15.00
- Information. Open from 8.30 until 16.30
- Ski and snowboard hire: Open from 8.30 until 16.30
- Ski and snowboard repair workshop: Open from 8.30 until 16.30
- Ski and snowboard school: Open from 8.30 until 15.00
- Medical Service: Open from 9.00 until 16.30
- Slopes: Open from 9.00 until 16.30
- Ski lifts: Open from 9.00 until 16.15* (*See ski lift section)
- La Pausa. 1870m. Open from 8.30 until 16.15
- El Mirador. 2000m. Open from 9.30 until 15.30
- Snowpark "Park Center". Open from 10.00 until 15.00
If you have forgotten or lost anything on the slopes or in any of the buildings, you should go to the Information/Customer Service area located in the Cerradillas building. There, you will be able to collect missing belongings that have been handed in by describing their characteristics and the day they were lost.
Lost property is kept for the duration of the current season.
If you don’t need to hire and you want us to store your belongings, you can hand them into the Central Cloakroom located at Customer Services. Price per object €1.